Digital Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Revlon Raspberry Sorbet

Hi all!

First I want to apologize for being a bad blogger. I have been busy with work and have also been trying to get my nails back in good condition as they were peeling and splitting terribly. I've been using Seche Rebuild with awesome results. All the peeling is gone and my nails are much stronger. Yay!

Today's mani is a new release from Revlon's scented line called Raspberry Sorbet. The scent is very light and pleasant and I didn't have any problems with it. I love colors like this and somehow own very few. I'm going to have to change that because this is gorgeous! Take a look!

These polishes are available at drugstores such as Walgreen's and CVS. I think mine were $4.99 but until Saturday they are buy one get one 50% off.

What do you think? Is this a color you would wear?




No comments:

Post a Comment