Digital Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

First post! Essie Jamaica Me Crazy

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere! I've been kicking around the idea of returning to blogging for awhile now and decided there was no better time than the present so here we are!

Today I have for you a polish I've been wanting for quite some time and finally broke down and purchased last week. I absolutely LOVE it! I'm so glad I can say it's now part of my collection!

Here is Essie Jamaica Me Crazy

Isn't it gorgeous?






8 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty color and congrats on starting up again snickerdoodle =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not guaranteeing a post every day but at least now if I have a post it's all set up!

      Delete
    2. No problem and Im the same way so no pressure blogging is suppose to be a hobby so you do it when you feel like it =)

      Delete
  2. Yay glad you started your blog! Nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously almost got that the other day! So pretty! Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete